keeping your equipment running perfectly
Our commitment doesn't end with the completion of a successful installation – it’s just the beginning. We are able to maintain your equipment in order to keep it running perfectly throughout its long useful life.
Planned maintenance contracts
We automatically offer our clients planned preventative maintenance contracts on all equipment supplied and installed by us. In cases where equipment has been installed by others we are usually happy to maintain the equipment subject to site survey.
The benefits of having a preventative maintenance contract include :
- Increased reliability and cleanliness
- Increased energy efficiency
- Ensuring the health and safety of your staff and customers - so important nowadays
- 24 hour 365 day emergency callout facility -peace of mind for you and your staff
- Preferential rates for repairs - guaranteed low rates, currently £10 per hour less than our non maintained clients
- Preferential attendance at busy times -maintenance customers go to the front of the queue
- Warranty extension to 3 or 5 years dependant on equipment
So how does it work ?
We send you a quotation to visit your site 2 or 3 times a year to carry out the manufacturer's recommended maintenance procedures.
Payment is annually in advance, and each year we send you a renewal quotation which you are free to accept or reject.
Once you are on maintenance you have access to our emergency callout facility and all the other benefits outlined above.
Our service department will arrange for our engineer to carry out the specified number of visits and you will be provided with documentation for your records at each visit
Click here to see a maintenance visit check list showing all the tasks which we carry out on a maintenance visit
For more information
Please call our Service Department on 01706 367 500
or email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your problem - we keep your equipment running.